Thursday, December 1, 2011

Farewell to Fall



At least winter was gentlemanly enough to hold off until December. I'll miss the pretty colors and mild weather of Autumn, but electric blankets and hot water bottles should get me through.

Above, is not me. I thought I'd give you a break from my ugly mug all over this blog. Instead, feast your eyes upon the adorableness that is M of Good Day Sunshine (almost every image on her blog was taken by her). I love her outdoorsy, bright, sweet style, so full of color. And she gets her best clothes at thrift stores. Can you believe those boots? Pretty sure they're from a thrift store, too. Enjoy!

7 comments:

Teddi said...

her boots are wonderful! i'm checking out her blog right now.

Jacqueline Ashley said...

Fall is my favorite. I'll miss all the pretty colors too. It goes by too fast. This is a lovely post.

xx

Jen Umm said...

i love those boots! they have such a cute pattern on them!
thanks for sharing!

if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
let me know!
STYLE DECORUM

Alina said...

Great look,hon!Love the boots and the vest!

Bla bla said...

Hi!!! Tnx for comment!!! These boots are sooooooooo lovely!!! I love the way the pattern merged with an environment!!!
Enjoy & lots of fun!!!
Anika

STYLE MARMALADE said...

I know! I miss all these colours plus I feel in winter is harder to dress up basically I just want to go out in a big duvet :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful i like your shoes

hop on