Wednesday, December 21, 2011

the skirt, the sea, the sun

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you don't easily tire of windy gifs... or pictures of girls in gigantic sun hats and flowing skirts looking pensively towards the sea... because I just can't help myself when it comes to some things!  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wearing:
Floral maxi skirt found in a thrift store in NC
Lace crop top: Easy peasy DIY with scissors and thrifted top
Sun hat: stolen from mama with a vintage scarf wrapped around
The sun is my friend. I love the sun. It grows the food I eat and allows Jupiter beach to be 70 degrees in late December. But I'm not very into "getting sun" as you may have surmised. I actually removed my giant black cardigan for the pictures, but when I'm under the rays, you better believe my arms are covered! I would even carry a parasol if it weren't so windy out!

The skirt is a bit looser than I like. Ideally, I hold to the I Dream of Genie standard... I don't care for exposing my belly button (I actually tried to edit it out of these pictures, haha). But in Florida, I don't mind somehow! Either way, I have to give a shout-out to long loose garments, for letting the breeze in and keeping the rays out. <3
Post a Comment

subscribe by email

hop on