Monday, December 19, 2011

winds of Jupiter

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wearing:
Striped maxi dress: China
Tropical tank: H&M (in China)
Oversize cardigan: Stolen from mama
Hat: Also stolen from mama, with a vintage scarf tied around it.
Bracelet: gift from friend in China
Moccasins: Cherokee, NC
Oh yes, it is windy, but it is also wonderful. My flowing clothes today were excellent guards against sun and winds, but I soaked the hem of my dress when the surf caught me off guard! No outfit is perfect, I suppose. A dusk walk along the sea with my two favorite people more than made up for it. I feel sorry for all my fellow ATLiens out there freezing right now... I extend salty Floridian sunbeams your way! xoxo

13 comments:

bohemianbones said...

cool pics dear!!! ur hat is so gorgeous!!!!
<3
www.bohemianbones.blogspot.com

MONICA SORS said...

I love the beach...beautiful pics!
xoxo
Mónica

moonshinejunkyard said...

wow...take my breath away...i want to be there right now. what a beautiful place. i love california, but those florida beaches have something extra special, dang. hope you are having an absolute blast.

Violet Folklore said...

Hi Katie! You are looking like a classic beach comber in this darling outfit. Ahhh so jealous that you are anywhere near the ocean right now.

It's been a while! I guess we lost touch when you went to China. I'm glad I saw your comment on Heather's post :-)

Rachel Louisa. said...

Very cute clothing choices - and that gif gives a great idea of what it was like there! Hope you're enjoying the seaside, thanks for sharing your snaps!

And thank you, as always, for the sweet comments on my blog :)

Jacqueline Ashley said...

This looks so peaceful! I love your skirt. My tumblr is http://sincerelyjac.tumblr.com
:-)


xx

Isabel Bianchi said...

You look very pretty!! Love the video you´ve made with the pics (how did u do it?) and the first pic!! What great weather you´re still having!! I´m quite envious, I shall say... hehe!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

That Chelsea Girl™ said...

I am lovin' your maxi! And your hat! Lookin' good, lady. Take care!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable hat! I thinkthis is the perfect beachy outfit. It looks beautiful there!

.sabo skirt. said...

These are cute lovely pictures!:)


Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Louise Mc said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. I love these pictures, oh to be by the seaside right now, bliss.

Daniel said...

LOVELY PICS!

STYLE MARMALADE said...

I've been missing a lot of your lovely posts! All the photos on the beach and the gifs are amazing! Hope you a have a great Xmas with family all the best!x

hop on