Monday, December 19, 2011

winds of Jupiter

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wearing:
Striped maxi dress: China
Tropical tank: H&M (in China)
Oversize cardigan: Stolen from mama
Hat: Also stolen from mama, with a vintage scarf tied around it.
Bracelet: gift from friend in China
Moccasins: Cherokee, NC
Oh yes, it is windy, but it is also wonderful. My flowing clothes today were excellent guards against sun and winds, but I soaked the hem of my dress when the surf caught me off guard! No outfit is perfect, I suppose. A dusk walk along the sea with my two favorite people more than made up for it. I feel sorry for all my fellow ATLiens out there freezing right now... I extend salty Floridian sunbeams your way! xoxo
Post a Comment

subscribe by email

hop on