Friday, December 23, 2011

the pirate shorts for me!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wearing:
striped shorts from thrift store
crop top from China
Floppy sun hat stolen from mama
Vintage scarf wrapped around hat.
Bracelet gift from friend in China
Anne Taylor Loft bow flip flops (I am wearing flip flops in public?? Florida does strange things to me).
Ribbon worn as belt.

I actually didn't even think of these shorts as pirate-y until my mom called me out on them.   I bought them in a little thrift store in a North Carolina mountain town for about a dollar. I wasn't sure how I was going to make them work, but they lept out of my suitcase this morning and demanded their turn in the sun. I couldn't deny them. 

7 comments:

Lidiya said...

The shorts look amazing and for $1!!! Amazing purchase <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Marise said...

I'm glad you bought those shorts because they look amazing on you! I love the stripes on them :)

Rachel Louisa. said...

Absolutely excellent shorts! Practical and piratical. Hah.

Kat said...

i love love love those shorts!!!!! :D happy holidays! :)

katslovefashion.blogspot.com

Marzipan said...

Great shorts!

Jenna Hughes said...

i don't think they look so pirate-y. maybe a little patriotic, but regardless i like them! happy holidays


http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Such a great post, its so warm at your plaace- jealous! :(

hop on