Sunday, December 11, 2011

minnie mouse dress

Are you more t-shirt or dress, big red Minnie Mouse garment? Doesn't matter. You're perfect for throwing on with tights and boots. You keep me warm but you don't constrict me. I could do the twist in you all day long. Thanks for being a friend.



Wearing:
Dress: thrift store
Boots: Underground Atlanta
Scarf: France
I notice a trend in myself where I stop blogging as much in the winter. I think it's a mix of being sloth-like in the cold, and the lack of satisfactory daylight by the time I get off work. Perfect circumstances for browsing all your blogs underneath my electric blanket, but not so great for setting up tripods and photographing myself in my dusky apartment. I did manage to get the photos above with the help of a neighbor's car and some interesting sharp afternoon light.

Stay warm, lovelies <3

7 comments:

Eyeliah said...

I've been layering everything with scarves and tights. Your boots are unreal amazing.

Marella said...

Such a cute outfit dear!

hannah, heart city said...

cute look! it's definitely harder to work on blogging when the sun sets so early. i'm still struggling to wake up before noon on days i don't have work ;)

Teddi said...

that scarf is all kinds of magic! very pretty, with your minnie mouse dress. i like the brick with graffiti as the backdrop of your photos. :) with all the cold, i want to stay inside too.

Rachel Louisa. said...

This is awesome - I have a lot of love for layering, and that red is really great.

Thanks for your sweet comment over on my blog a couple of weeks ago! I've been away from blogger for a fortnight for fieldwork in South Africa, hence the lack of reply; as for English being my second language, I'm actually bilingual. My parents are British, but I grew up in Italy and learnt a lot of Italian words in Kindergarten before I learned the English ones... I'm an odd case :D

Good to be back and have some lovely Zombie Lace to browse through!

Vivid Virginia said...

The shirt is so great. You look beautiful dear :)



White Honeyr

Brooke said...

More tshirt I say, it's too mini a dress for me! haha

renewvintage.blogspot

hop on