Sunday, December 18, 2011

to Jupiter we go

My parents and I arrived at Jupiter Beach, Florida last night, where the weather was balmy, salty, and perfect at 65 degrees. We wasted no time running out onto the nighttime beach, and I wasted no time in taking the cliche beach pictures we've all seen a thousand times. Oh well. Here they are again, this time through my lens!







This morning I woke up at 6:30 and walked outside to watch the scene above for an hour or so.


My heart just overflows with gratitude in moments like these! My life is truly a gift. I hope I can pay it forward into the cosmos before it's all said and done.

Thank you, beautiful inspiring people who read and comment on my little blog. My heart overflows for you, too. xoxo

8 comments:

Audrey Allure said...

Wonderful photos - that sunrise on the beach is just gorgeous!

Teddi said...

it's like a slice of heaven. florida had my favorite beaches. calming, serene, inspiration, & contemplation. lucky girl, you! :)

Isabel Bianchi said...

You are so lucky to be there with that great weather!!
In Spain is freezing!! :(
Have a great time there!!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

Anonymous said...

Jupiter? That's too far! :P

Anonymous said...

Seems like a nice place to visit. (:

Sonya said...

Good timing ZL, we're freezing our tushes here in ATL! Have some beach fun for us all...

Bla bla said...

Hi!!! Aaaaahhhh, the beach!!!! Lucky you!!! Love this photos!!! And the post is so inspiring!!! Tnx for the comment (& compliments) @ my blog!!!
It really made my day!!!
Enjoy, lots of fun
Big kiss
Anika

Rachel Louisa. said...

Lovely photos, and even lovelier sentiment! :)

hop on