Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip

From Kikicoco's flickr
Ah, mint chocolate chip. I don't necessarily enjoy eating it, but I do love the color palette, which inspired my summer manicure.


Too bad I didn't get a picture when it was fresh, but the folks over at Jazmin Spa in Little 5 did a bangup job. The lovely nail technician didn't even bat an eye at my weird color request. If you have some cash and your cuticles could use a lil TLC, I highly recommend Jazmin Spa! Cute shabby-chic decor, nice smelling interior, and peaceful babbling brooks 'n flute type music (no blaring TVs or small children running around). Oh and need I add massage chairs?? Also, the gals were so meticulous about the paint job. I've never had such perfect nails. She didn't even fuss at me when I immediately went and scratched one of them and she had to do a patch job ;)

3 comments:

Ena said...

Lovely nails! And same here, I like the color palette of mint chocolate chip more than its taste :) Glad to see you're back on this blog!

*Ena*

La Fille D'or said...

Awesome colors! oh geez massage chairs, really nothing beats that!

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Cath and I go to Jazmin all the time- they definitely do the best pedicures too- looove it (I'm trying to convince my husband to go and the lovely Jazmin ladies assure me that a lot of bfriends and husbands do go). Hope we run into each other there!

hop on