Monday, July 25, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip continued

Speaking of Mint chocolaty delights, check out Yokoo's tote of the same name. Someday I will have the money to buy a real Yokoo original so I can support my number one girl crush rather than just stalk her flickr page! She's a local ATLien but a self-proclaimed hermit, which is good for me because I would be completely twitterpated if I ever ran into her.


Here's another picture of her with one of her luscious handmade circle scarves, a hue whimsically called "youthful sage" but close enough to mint to satisfy me. Someday, Yokoo knit products, someday....


3 comments:

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Ohh! What talent! I love the mint colour of the knitwear!

x
Lost in the Haze

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

I've seen her site before, but I didn't realize she lived in ATL. She has a great eye.

Unknown said...

Thanks! I love the colour! And I'm following you now, hope you follow back ;) xx

hop on