Monday, January 5, 2009

Your Daily Dose of Cute (kids, that is)

Only in an Atlanta January can you see cute kids playing in fountains and ice skating in one day and location! If you're local and looking for something to do this winter, I recommend heading down to Centennial Park, where the Olympic fountains are going strong, although unfortunately, the ice skating ended on January 4th. I took it upon myself to be a creeper with a camera, stalking the tourists hanging out at the park to document the fun being had, and consequentially, the adorableness being displayed.

And now, for your dose of cute, here are kids in the fountains:




And if that wasn't enough, or if you prefer pictures with frozen water, here are kids in the ice skating rink:




And if kids being cute isn't your thing, here they are falling on their asses:



1 comment:

Joe Pettis said...

I still remember the day we went to the Fountains. I finally got to see you in a bathing suit, and you supplied me with enough jerk off material for weeks.

hop on