Thursday, January 22, 2009

An Outfit for a Busy Day

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Scarf: vintage, it has little blue birds on it. Found in Cincinatti.
Shirt: it's actually a knit dress from Macy's worn underneath the skirt-- I need all the extra warmth I can get!
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: thrifted.
Clutch: thrifted.
Coat: Vintage, I got it completely randomly when I stumbled upon a costume sale at a local theatre!


I think there's nothing better for a stressful day than an extra cute outfit. Being on the go for hours is tiring, but what's better medicine for that than embracing the part with a fun cheerful on-the-go outfit?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hy i send you a email for the submission!
;)
Andy K

Jen said...

I LOVE your skirt!! Its gorgeous, in fact your whole outfit is gorgeous :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Eyeliah said...

Oh, thanks for your blog comment! I've been into your photos on flickr for a while now, will add your blog to the google reader.

Isabel said...

That outfit is amazing! I know the length of that skirt is difficult to pull off but you are ROCKING it.

hop on