Wednesday, January 21, 2009

3rd of 3rd

Emily from Like Lilly Vintage tagged me to do the Fourth of Fourth game, but I've already done it, so I decided to go ahead for the Third of Third, seeing as three is a magic number and what not.

This picture is from my 21st birthday party, which had an Alice in Wonderland theme. I love themed parties, so I tend to go all out, and this one was no exception. Below you see the homemade "Eat Me" cookies like the ones in the books/movie!

You can also see some of the decorations I had scattered around such as teacups and teapots, and playing cards. I was dressed as a modern day red-headed Alice.

Now I gotta think of a theme for my 22nd birthday! How does Cadillacs on 22s sound?
I tag Dearilu!

3 comments:

Em said...

Oh yeah u did! Haha i remember it to! Nice pic anyway!, thanks for doin it again, and i like the Cadillac idea, sweet. xoxo

chelsea said...

I'll do this as soon as I get home, the only problem is that my fiance and I had to completely douche our computers so I have very little in the way of pictures or folders at this time. It will probably end up being a picture of a gnome or a squirrel that I found online as inspiration for wedding invitations!

Anonymous said...

sweet cookies! ;)

hop on