Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Gray-Brown Challenge!

A while ago, Emily from Like Lilly Vintage invited me to participate in a challenge to create an outfit based around brown and gray. I suppose some people argue that brown and gray don't go together, but I set out to prove this notion false!

Photobucket Photobucket
Dress: Thrifted. It's actually a long wool skirt I've had for several years but I finally wised up and realized what a perfect dress it makes.
Belt: Vintage.
Tights: Gap.
Brown oxfords: Vintage from the 40's
Purse: Thrifted.

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket

Shirt: Forever 21.
Vest: H&M.
Scarf: vintage find.
Jeans: Dollhouse brand, I've had them forever and altered them into skinny jeans.
Tights: Gap.
Church boy shoes: Thrifted.

Photobucket Photobucket
Shirt: Forever 21.
Jumper: A boutique in Paris.
Tights: Gap.
Peep toe pumps: Vintage from the 50's, found in Cincinnati.

See? Look how great gray and brown go together, they love each other! Take that, gray-brown nay-sayers!
Post a Comment

subscribe by email

hop on