Thursday, January 15, 2009

Fourth of Fourth game

I wasn't exactly tagged by the AsianCajuns, but they did open the game up for anyone who felt like it, so I am tagging myself!

1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store your pictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!

Photobucket

This is the picture that ended up coming up, it's not of great quality, but I do love the content! It's of my mom and her best friend as teenagers with some really tall man. My mom is the cutie pie brunette resembling yours truly on the right. Nothing like a fun vintage 60's picture to start your Thursday!

I don't know if they'll respond, but I'm going to go ahead and tag four of my favorite blogs because those are the pictures I am most interested in seeing. Click Your Heels, The Snail and the Cyclops, La Meow, and Liebemarlene Vintage. Also feel free to tag yourself if you're so inclined as I did!

2 comments:

AsianCajuns said...

Love the photo! It inspires me to do some old photo scanning ;)
Glad you picked up the tag!

Em said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

hop on