Friday, November 4, 2011

Knitiful -- the hem, the boots, the knit

A teacher outfit featuring some of my favorite things this chilly season: Long hemline with tall boots, knits, scarves. I found this long yellow skirt at a church garage sale in Cincinnati amongst wide brimmed hats and bold costume jewelry galore.

Crayon yellow skirt
long as a giraffe's neck and
warm like easy mac.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Wearing:
Knit skirt from Cincinnati church yard sale
Lace up boots from Underground Atlanta shop
Old gray shirt
Knit vest given to me by a friend
faux fur circle scarf from China
It certainly is pitiful the way I use our class camera to sneak pictures of my clothes during down time. When dressed in shoulder-to-ankle knit, I guess that makes me knitiful (I deserve to lose some readers for that one). Stay cozy this weekend!

6 comments:

Aya Smith said...

You don't deserve to lose any followers, silly! :D You look lovely. I can't believe how long your hair has gotten O_O

Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

This Charming Style said...

That knitted skirt looks so gorgeous and cosy! xx

chelsea said...

I love it! Great color and it must be oh so cozy.

Vanessa Mercado said...

nice outfit!!! love the yellow skirt... kissess!!!

STYLE MARMALADE said...

You know what I love this lenght of skirts and you are rocking this look! I love the way it loooks but whenever I try it on me something looks wrong!

Teddi said...

i like the way you write.

hop on