Friday, November 18, 2011

Plain jane

Photobucket
Photobucket
Wearing:
Oversize Lacoste: Thrifted at Clothing Warehouse warehouse
Sweatpant jeggings: Festivity
Bow, circle scarf, slipper shoes: China

Yet another frumpy chic teacher outfit.

On mornings when you awake with swollen eyelids and a general need for comfort, reach for the faux glasses and the big slipper shoes. Oversize Lacoste sweaters will keep you cozy and ready to play polo at a moment's notice. Drink plenty of tea and practice calming breathing exercises. Stretch aching thigh muscles often. Count banana colored leaves on the playground. Count blessings. Repeat.

I love this gigantic bow my chinese BFF gave me for my birthday. I'm not sure it's as acceptable in America for a woman in her 20s to wear such a childish accessory, but sometimes I just can't resist. 

4 comments:

Maya said...

I like the way that jumper falls and your glasses! Kind of envy the ability to choose between glasses or no glasses.

I thought that in recent years bows kind of surpassed age? Everyone has been giving into bows!

Teddi said...

if you are a teacher of children, bows are definitely acceptable, at any age.

Maria said...

Congrats, I am you 100th follower! Thanks for stopping by my blog, would you follow back?
xx

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Your braid is gorgeous! <3 I love the cute bow at the end!


x
Lost in the Haze

hop on