Wednesday, November 16, 2011

balance


Photobucket
Wearing:
Gray skirt: Dug up from storage; I think it was a Clothing Warehouse Warehouse find.
Boots: Underground ATL
Crop top and scarf: China
Crochet knee socks: Target 

I'm beginning to see the small results of yoga and kung fu; once touching my toes was a distant fantasy and now I reach them with ease. And balancing on one foot has become an activity that can last more than a few seconds. I hope this balance will spill out into other aspects of my life; i.e. MY APARTMENT.

One wonderful thing about having all my old clothes dug up from storage is access to old favorites. This gray skirt with its bell shape and deep pockets has more structure than I am accustomed to wearing lately, but structure is just what I need. It's a bit of my old self paired with a bit of my new self, a crop top purchased in China. Voila: Balance.

11 comments:

Vanessa Mercado said...

lovely outfit!!! you look great, love your boots..kissess!!!

STYLE MARMALADE said...

I love this lebght on you! Really looks great!Nice to mix old and new style at once :)

Unknown said...

lovely outfit!!


My blog
xx Michaela

Unknown said...

Love the outfit, the boots are fab too!

Flashes of Style said...

Your boots are so adorable! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

Meet The Weils said...

I love that you love to balance!

chelsea said...

This outfit looks super good on you. I love those boots!

Unknown said...

Adore your boots!!
Freesia

Sam said...

Your boots are fabulous! Works so well with the skirt.

.sabo skirt. said...

lovely outfit and your boots its very nice.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Maria said...

Your style is so lovely! Those boots are awesome! I've been looking for the perfect pair lately...

I adore your blog, it's so lovely! Would you like to follow eachother?
xoxo
Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

hop on