Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brock Cassidie

One highlight of a weekend filled with highlights: A visit to Brock Cassidie Salon and a fancy Old Hollywood hairdo to sport all day!  My sister chose this adorable Buckhead salon to ensure beautifully primped bridesmaids on her big day. And lucky me! I got to tag along to the trial run to see what the stylists over at Brock Cassidie are made of. 




First thing to note about the salon is the location: on a side street in Buckhead, where the charming little houses are home to several businesses. 

The interior was equally charming, with lovely little touches of color and whimsy.


Our fearless stylist, Rheanna didn't even bat an eye at the bedraggled state of my hair. 

Before:
From "Good Gracious!"

She flung her bobby pins and whipped her curler about, and tamed these unruly strands into gentle, cascading curls. 

After:
To Grace Kelly :)



And my beautiful sister was somehow made even more radient by Rheanna's expert makeup job! I sincerely tried to absorb tips as I watched her, but some things are just a gift. 

We were utterly transformed, and our day was, too! Thanks Rheanna and Brock Cassidie Salon!



Wearing:
Shirt: world's easiest DIY crop top
Skirt: jazz skirt, swapped
flats: China

10 comments:

Tari said...

I love the decor! And I love your hair!
xo,
http://peppermintandivy.blogspot.com/

the desert foxx said...

you always have had beautiful hair, but i must say this is an insanely beautiful hairdo!
xx

Emma Litton said...

Ohh that salon is so cute! Plus I LOVE your hair! Soo wonderful.

xo,
Em

ash said...

loving the frames on the wall! love ur hair too!!

http://memyclothesni.blogspot.com

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Wow your hair style looks great! I love it because it has a clasic vintage vibe like from the 40's.x

chelsea said...

Wow, your hair turned out so beautiful! So sleek and shiny!

AsianCajuns Lar said...

You guys both look gorgeous, Katie! I just LOVE your hair, and can't wait until the real wedding day to see all the gorgeous photos!

Meet The Weils said...

fun times! :)

Emmett Katherine said...

lovely hairstyle. You both look pretty!

Anastasia said...

wow..you hair 'after' look great!!
I'm following you, return love back?
xxxxx

hop on