Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding Day -- Outfit Edition

This is what I wore for morning mimosas, hair and makeup, and general madness the day of. I made sure to don my comfiest little dress and a good luck charm to ensure a smooth day. It worked!



My necklace is a locket found at a flea market with a feather earring clipped onto the chain. It's one of my favorites at the moment. Guardian angels I can just throw on in the morning! Also, the sparkly Toms were the perfect flat shoe for the occasion: on me and on the bride!




At brunch, we played a game where each bridesmaid pulled a string from under the cake, and received a charm with a fortune. Mine will probably come true any day now.


Wearing:
Jersey dress from Target
Oversize sweater: borrowed (stolen?) from my mom
Sparkly Toms
Tote: Bridesmaid gift
Locket: flea market find

4 comments:

Ena said...

This is such a cute yet comfy outfit! And, I love your hair that way!

*Ena*

sorelle in style said...

Aww I love that idea of a locket holding your guardian angels! So sweet! And those Toms shoes are amazing! Love the sparkles! :)

-j
sorelle in style

moonshinejunkyard said...

awww, what a day! your good-luck-charm necklace is so lovely; i'm totally stealing that idea and clipping one of my single feather earrings onto a pendant. hope everything went swimmingly all day, and can't wait to hear more about it!

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Awww sparkly twin Toms! Love it, Katie! Love the charm and fortune too ;)

hop on