Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Chuck Town Loves

Hot tea, Indian food, shopping, old friends... just a few of my favorite things, and last weekend was full of them! On a beautiful whim, my two gal pals from Charleston decided to trek out to Atlanta for a visit, and I am so glad they did. They were perfect house guests and terrific company for strolling around the Atlanta neighborhoods, snapping pictures. (The picture snapping was done mostly by Rachel, who is an amazing photographer and has her own lovely blog here).

There's really too much wonderful about a laid back autumn weekend spent with gals like these, I can't put it all in to words. Instead, here's a few snaps of 24 hours:


DAY

Hot tea at Java Lords in Little 5. Don't you love B's hair flower?
Recognize these heels? Well I ended up giving them to her because she looked so dang foxy in them.
More hot tea back at the nest, resting our aching walking feet.
NIGHT

Wine and instax mini.
A moment for jumping on the best walk home ever. 
Rachel's necklace: Libertine in Little 5. Bought that afternoon... I might have to go get myself one!
Blouse: Fish Boutique in Little 5. Also bought that afternoon :)

I hope I'll see my Chuck Town loves again soon! 
xoxo

7 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey! Weird about the Facebook thing... try this...?

Love those little instax pics too BTW!
;)


renewvintage.blogspot

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Great photos! I feel like I just had a little piece of your experience! Have a lovely weekend! xx

K A T H L E E N said...

what a pretty blouse!

Bla bla said...

Hello!!! Nice post!! lOVE THE PICS!!! And tnx for the comment!!! enjoy!!!
Cheers
Anika

Sam said...

All these pictures look so wonderful and nice!

xx,

Sam

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Oh sounds like so much fun, Katie! And how sweet of you to give away your gorgeous shoes! You are seriously making me miss all my lady friends back in the ATL... big sigh! I'll have to live vicariously through you and Cath for the time being.
p.s. My bestie lives in Chucktown - seriously, the best people come from there!

solecandee said...

Aww Katie I love this post!!! I miss you and I hope we can do this again :)

hop on