Sunday, October 23, 2011

Chuck Town Loves -- outfit

My photographer friend, Rachel, was so sweet about taking little pictures of my clothes all day. How much better would my life be if she lived in Atlanta where she could take my outfit pics all the time? No more mooching cameras from friends and making an awkward scene of myself with the timer! You can check out her other work, here.



Photobucket


Photobucket
Wearing:
Burgundy wild horses maxi skir found at a thrift store OTP Atlanta
Fringe suede wedges: China
Bag with FAKE tail: China
Lacy crop top: It was just a top from Last Chance thrift store, but I cropped it that morning before walking out the door ;)
Bow: China
Socks: Dodie's Antiques in Sylva, NC

9 comments:

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Love the skirt and the whole look is gorgeous! Yey! Happy that you've find a photographer friend!x

ellie estrada said...

aww your friend is so sweet to have taken your photos. I remember having the same hellish camera problems (and somewhat still do), til i got a remote :)) Thanks for stopping by my blog, love. I'm all too flattered that you actually read the stuff i blurt out <3

http://onthefword.blogspot.com

Gaby said...

Love the top and skirt! And I can completely relate am always nagging on my boyfriend,mom, or friend to take pictures for my blog. I'm sure they are completely annoyed of me by now!
- Gaby

From Rags to Glam

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

What a cute outfit! Love the skirt and shoes!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

I really like the proportions of this outfit, with the crop top paired with the midi skirt. And the photos are fun!

Bad Joan said...

You are adorable! Love your moccasin boots!


GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Emmett Katherine said...

Ahhh I love that horse print skirt and those moccasins!!

.sabo skirt. said...

Your skirt is so cute. And it looked great with your lace top. You are very pretty.

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I like your skirt. (:

hop on