Thursday, January 19, 2012

my heart runneth over-- teacher outfit

I'm going to sound like such a sap, but did you know I have the best job ever? In my world, one must dress prepared for impromptu dance parties and sneak-attack hugs. And sometimes a combination of the two. Today was one of those days I thought my heart was going to leap straight out of my chest and swallow everyone up, it was so full of love. How fitting that I wore my dorky little patchwork hearts sweater on such a day! To accompany it, the pants I can only describe as "sweatings", a chimera of jeans and sweatpants offering the necessary freedom of movement for Russian dance kicks and squatting low to boogie with small ones. Hope you all found something to love today <3




Photobucket
Wearing:
Patchwork hearts knit sweater from Last Chance Thrift Store
Sweatings/jeggings/pants from Festivity
Boots from Underground Atlanta
Collared blouse (underneath) free from university give-away pile.
Brown ribbon in hair.

14 comments:

mispapelicos said...

What an unique jumper. You look soooooooooooo lovely!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

So sweet, Katie! I love the jumper (oh gahh, I do say jumper now) and that you are so happy at your job -- sounds like a wonderful place to be!
xoxo,
Lar

Isabel Bianchi said...

Love the flower print of the shirt and that sweater is sooooo romantic!!!
xoxo
MY LITTLE SUEDE SHOES

Virna Ívinna said...

All so cute!
I hope I can go through my blog and maybe we can become followers. =)
Have a great weekend!

Lydia Armstrong said...

That sweater is so cute. Are you a teacher? It sounds like you get to hop around and have fun all day.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! This is too cute. The sweater is so amazing and the collar peeking out is lovely. I'm lad to hear you love your job! I can only hope that I'll love mine too someday! I also love how you tagged this with granny.

Magnet said...

Wow... where do you work?! The sweater is really, really cute, and the collar kind of matches it. Lovely :)

Rachel Louisa. said...

This post made me smile :)

Allison said...

I love impromptu dance parties, especially at work! You look adorable & I love your collar!

Marise said...

That jumper is AMAZING! I love it dear :D

Leslie Quiros said...

oh I love love love that sweater... great buy girl!
xo,
LMQ

Marella said...

Sooooooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

cute sweater, i dont understand how do people create this kind of designs? they are psyhodelic;D

Unknown said...

hi lover! that sweater would be perfect for valentine's day! miss you!! xoxox

hop on