Monday, August 15, 2011

denim and long, all fall long

I'm looking forward to wearing this calf-length denim dress for Fall. It has pockets; and is of the darkest most loveliest of worn down denims. I envision it as one of my "teacher" outfits for when I start my job as a 1st-3rd grade teaching assistant, layering it with tights and a blouse. Picture playground romps and carpet-sitting with books. Perfection! I found it on Saturday at Last Chance thrift store in Decatur while on the hunt for something completely different... so it goes!



10 comments:

This Charming Style said...

That is such an adorable dress!xx

chelsea said...

Oh yeah, super cute. I am also planning fall outfits. I picked up this fantastic blouse with a watch print all over it and cannot wait to wear it!

STYLE MARMALADE said...

lovely dress love the pop of colours from the glasses and the bag is adorable!!xx

Allison said...

I think I had a teacher who had a similar dress when I was in grade primary, but she definitely did not wear it as chic as you plan to! Good on ya.

Eyeliah said...

Ohh, it's a great dress~

ellie estrada said...

Hey randomly found your blog and i think it's real cute. i like your style. FOLLOWED. keep it up <3

http://onthefword.blogspot.com

Annabelle Fleur said...

Such a lovely dress! And of course the bag is soooo amazing! Love your blog and now following! Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)

Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com

Preity Lama Tamang said...

omg!! totally in love with this dress!! and loving the idea of how u gonna style it!!
xoxo

roberto syrious said...

it looks very cute!!
come on put it on! :D
xoxo

Syriously in Fashion
Official Facebook Page

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

I was just thinking about my third grade teacher, and she wore something exactly like this, but I think you are going to make it much more chic. It looks like the most perfect uniform for your new job! Congrats, Katie!

hop on