Thursday, August 19, 2010

travelin travelin travelin

I'm in Korea for a few hours on my way to China, and thought I'd take this last oportunity to update my blog. This is what I'm wearing for my almost 24 hour journey:

My comfiest outfit without resorting to my personal pet peeve of sweats, flip flops, and t-shirts in public. Ick. 
Batwing blouse and biker shorts from Love Culture
Thrifted nude pumps (btw i heard Project Runway bashed beige heels and they can suck it! I love my beige heels so much, they are coming to China!)


I'll miss you all! Please come visit me over at May Go Wren. Click on the category "zombielace" to filter out all non-fashion related posts.

3 comments:

Rianna said...

Oh my god, 24 hour journey! INSANE!
Rianna xxxx

Fab Five said...

Comfy yet stylish... the perfect travel outfit! awesome.. have a nice trip!

Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

Eek! How exciting! Have a wonderful time!

x
Lost in the Haze

hop on