Friday, August 13, 2010

take a romp outside the box

Here's another one of my pieces photographed by Susan Mucino;

The polkadot 80s romper halter.

I got this two summers ago in Austin and I used to wear it CONSTANTLY. Haven't really felt it much this summer at all, though, and really only wore it for these pictures. I'll probably end up selling it in the shop, but with my departure to China only... FIVE DAYS AWAY?!?... it'll have to wait until my return

I feel like this piece brings out my silly side, and just makes me want to hop around and make faces at the camera. Everything about this garment and these pictures reminds me of having no shame in joy and just all around breaking freeeeee!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Post a Comment

subscribe by email

hop on