Sunday, September 16, 2012

It's been awhile

A lot has happened.

And New York. 
Then I came back. 
Maybe I'll tell you guys a little about it sometime?



The weather has begun to nod its head towards something resembling Fall.
My hair has gotten quite long, reminding me why I chopped it all off three years ago.


The seasonal shift brought with it the blessed Dragon Con, allowing me to dress like a random wood nymph for a night.


I've kept my eye on Atlanta's street art.

(I still love rabbits). 



And school has begun, allowing me to dive back into the magic of mushroom hunting and exploring big juicy caterpillars on the playground, dressed like so. 




I dress "teacher" so often, it's not even Ironic anymore.
Wearing
Denim dress from thrift store
Striped shirt borrowed (stolen?) from gentleman lover
Minnetonka moccasins
Sunnies from cool shop in NYC.
I've been busy, but I miss blogging. I will try not to be such a stranger in this little corner of the internet.

Thank you for reading. 

4 comments:

chelsea said...

Welcome back! You look so pretty with the flowers in your hair. And that is one fat caterpillar!

La Fille D'or said...

Welcome back! I too have been off on adventures and haven't blogged since the 1st week of June! Sometimes it's healthy to not blog! Esp. when you're out and about in the world.

STYLE MARMALADE said...

I miss you! You went to Israel? Love the photo with flowers in your head, you look beatiful! x

Unknown said...

i miss you pretty teacher girl! love this little post and you :)

hop on