Sunday, September 30, 2012

hot toddie season

Hot Toddie Season, dare I say you approach too slowly?

My annual injury has occurred, this time in the United States (rather than in China... or France...)!


I'm quite alright.
My first set of stitches, so I feel like I've finally reached adulthood in a way.

I'm still mushroom hunting with my students.



And I wore this jersey H&M Suzhou dress with my grandmother's Liz Clairborn cardigan. On my sore little feet, flats that have been spiced up with some vintage shoe accents. Like so:




If you were wondering, yes, my cane is leopard print.

Now to snuggle up with hot toddies and a warm critter and let the healing continue. 

3 comments:

chelsea said...

Oh, but what did you do? I like your cane. And those shoe clips are fab.

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Awww your anual injury! Hope you are better! xx

AsianCajuns Lar said...

Ooo hope you are healing up nicely -- hot toddies and critters always help ;) -- And you look so chic with your cane!
So good to get to read Zombie Lace again -- and can't wait to hear about your travel adventures!
xoxox,
Lar

hop on