Thursday, July 12, 2012

Zombies on the move! Israel bound

For the next ten days I will be far from stylish; I'm going on an incredible FREE trip to Israel with an organization called Birthright. The lack of style comes from the outdoor adventure theme, so imagine lots of sweaty T-shirts and running shorts, and yes, even chocos. Worth it for a once in a lifetime chance to ride camels and float in the Dead Sea!

If you are even slightly Jewish (non practicing is fine, it's not a religious trip), and between the ages of 18 and 26, you should look into this amazing gift for yourself.

It's gotten off to a slightly rough start... Suffice it to say there was a strip search involved... But I'll choose to think of it as a VIP tour of the back rooms of the airport. Anyway, as I sit on the plane and awkwardly type this on my phone, I am flooded with excitement and gratitude. If I can, I will blog, but otherwise, I will see y'all on the other side of this grand adventure! Look out for recaps of my too-short time in NYC. Thanks for reading. Xoxo

6 comments:

Isabel said...

Oooh, you're part Jewish too? Cool! I'm thinking of going on birthright sometime next year. :)

STYLE MARMALADE said...

Israel? Amazing! Wish you a great trip full of adventures! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds very exciting and fun!

Karolina B-H said...

Have a wonderful time!! Traveling is one the best things in our live!! i'm sure it will shake your view at the World a bit ;)
xxo

welldressedmaker said...

wow! this sounds like it's gonna be fun fun fun! and free! how fabulous! I hope you have a beautiful time!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

chelsea said...

Gah! Excitement! I am expecting photo heavy posts to come!

hop on