Thursday, June 14, 2012

pretty summer weddings in the south

There is nothing lovelier than love, is there? Especially when it's between two people you've known your whole life. Beautiful touches were everywhere this fine summer evening, down to the rustic charm of an icingless cake. I borrowed an Anne Taylor Loft dress from my sister, precious dress hoarder that she is, and hosted a wrist party of bracelets, two of which came from my aunt and grandmother. 

This wedding also gave me an excuse to buy some new Madden Girl shoes as well as a gold clutch from Clothing Warehouse. For that, and for love, I am thankful. I wish this fine couple well!

11 comments:

chelsea said...

Those shoes are friggin' fantastic!

Meet The Weils said...

thanks for the dress shout-out. without it you would have been naked. think on that.

Leslie Quiros said...

looks like such a fine couple indeeed! you look very cute as well :)

mispapelicos said...

Thank you so much, my pretty girl.
perfect dress, gorgeous sandals and CAKE, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

misslikey said...

i love your tattoo.

Wynne Prasetyo said...

how lovely! everything is lovable!




WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

welldressedmaker said...

Those are some sweeeeet kicks! I love the color and how you wore it with that adorable dress!

♥ laura
the blog of worldly delights
the shop of worldly delights

STYLE MARMALADE said...

I didn't know yopu had a tatoo! Looks cool! Love the dress everything is very happy :)

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Awww what a sweet wedding! And you look lovely Katie! Love the shoes and the clutch -- I need to get me a gold one like that ;)
Hope you have many lovely summer days ahead!
xoxox,
Lar

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

That's the perfect summer wedding outfit. Sometimes weddings just feel like an obligation, but when you're close with the couple - and you have the perfect outfit - they can be super fun!

Lydia Armstrong said...

I love weddings. You look great, and that first shot is beautiful.

hop on