Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Katie posing with a new skirt, May 2012.jpg

It's so cute when my dad snaps an outfit picture for me, because it usually comes back with a highly descriptive file name. This one is a bit inaccurate, because I am not wearing a skirt, but wide-legged billowing Bill Hallman trousers straight from beach heaven. Can't really blame Pops, he's just a dude after all.

Wearing:Pants from Bill Hallman in Virginia Highlands
Racerback tank from H&M in Suzhou
Roxy Habana sandals
Purse
 from Last Chance Thrift Store 
These flowing Bill Hallman pants are a dream; a dream that I desperately need to hem. I have been meaning to for ages, but I couldn't resist wearing them out on a lazy Sunday, little-girl-playing-dressup long or not. I only tripped four times and only made contact with the ground once! I consider it an accomplishment.

3 comments:

chelsea said...

Fun pants! Hem those girl, so you can wear them more without mishaps.

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Ooo those pants/skirt look sooo comfy and wonderfully summery at the same time! I love your dad's descriptive file naming. If he had a blog, his SEO would be amazing ;)

Unknown said...

Very very cute!! I love them!

hop on