Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Bunny Through the Mirror

I'll never have my portrait drawn in human form again! I have a thing for bunnies, so naturally when I discovered the tumblr blog Bunny Through the Mirror, I was an instant follower and fan. It's full of original sketches of an assortment of things, but mostly preciousness and of course, bunnies. And how fortunate that its creator, Luiza, is both talented AND sweet. She gladly indulged me when I half-seriously requested she interpret me as a bunny. Needless to say I was tickled pink!



Recognize the inspiration??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stop by her tumblr and her Deviant Art page! I'm sure if you ask nicely, she'll draw you as a sweet little bunny, too.


10 comments:

chelsea said...

Aw, that is too cute!

Rachel Louisa. said...

As I am also a fan of bunnies (who isn't, really?), I find this amazing. Especially love the second one!

Sunjo said...

Ohhh, I love you as a bunny! Soo cute!

Lydia Armstrong said...

Oh how cute!! I love this. I love when I see bloggers illustrated in general, but as a bunny! That's way cooler.

mispapelicos said...

Sooooooooooooo lovely
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

STYLE MARMALADE said...

How cute! really love the first drawing and the first look :)

Violet Folklore said...

So! Darling! I would have imagined a person-as-bunny portrait would be a bit creepy, but these are adorable :-)

Deadly Inlove said...

Omg this is sooo awesome!

Unknown said...

cute little honey bunny

Eyeliah said...

adorable. I was a bunny on halloween to my yoga classes haha.

hop on