Wednesday, June 9, 2010

shirt swallow me whole

This shirt was kind of an impulse buy at H&M... I don't know if any of you remember my resolution about not buying mass-produced clothing anymore, but I kind of fell off the wagon. It started earlier this Summer when I entered a store called Love Culture in Cincinatti (an even cheaper even trendier Forever 21 type deal), and my resolution was burried under a pile of cute blouses and accessories. Also, it's where I got these sweet biker shorts that have been serving me well all summer. I've tried to be good after that binge, and have been up until the H&M incident, for which I do feel a twinge of guilt. But luckily that guilt is drowned in the sea of fabric making up this hilariously gigantic shirt.





Shirt: H&M
Biker shorts: Love Culture
Shoes, bag, necklace: Thrifted
Glasses: Costume Shop

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Well, I'd say that it was worth breaking the resolution!

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Eli said...

love the top...saw it a while ago and wanted it too!

AsianCajuns (Lar) said...

Oh I've tried the same resolution- it is hard! Particularly when inexpensive beautiful things are so easy to pick up - Target, H&M, topshop- argh!
I love the oversized shirt on you - totally worth the twinges of guilt ;)

Fab Five said...

I know how you feel about mass produced clothing....it's a love/hate relationship for me too. I love the tatoo on your foot! I'm thinking of getting one this summer.

Eyeliah said...

Great impulse girl, it is so chic and easy. Maybe also belted as a dress?

Fabiola "Fab" said...

what a super comfy top! cute shoes!

Unknown said...

Definitely worth a moment of weakness, this looks more like a Wang-esque top than H&M, a great find!

What a lovely blog you have here my dear, that tattoo on your foot, what does it say? Those shoes are hot stuff.

Claire @ Jazzpad

Ena said...

You look so cool! I love your shoes especially. I love it when shoes have multi-colors, and they certainly do!

*Ena*

AsianCajuns (Cath) said...

I can totally relate! I love indie shops and always want to support nothing but independents. But sometimes H&M and F21 have items that are at such good prices you can't not buy them. And that shirt was worth a little itty-bitty fall off the bandwagon!

Anonymous said...

I think your feet are VERY cute and I looove the tattoo! kinda sexy ;)

hop on