Wednesday, June 9, 2010

shirt swallow me whole

This shirt was kind of an impulse buy at H&M... I don't know if any of you remember my resolution about not buying mass-produced clothing anymore, but I kind of fell off the wagon. It started earlier this Summer when I entered a store called Love Culture in Cincinatti (an even cheaper even trendier Forever 21 type deal), and my resolution was burried under a pile of cute blouses and accessories. Also, it's where I got these sweet biker shorts that have been serving me well all summer. I've tried to be good after that binge, and have been up until the H&M incident, for which I do feel a twinge of guilt. But luckily that guilt is drowned in the sea of fabric making up this hilariously gigantic shirt.





Shirt: H&M
Biker shorts: Love Culture
Shoes, bag, necklace: Thrifted
Glasses: Costume Shop

Post a Comment

subscribe by email

hop on